- The Getting Started Page holds links to help find your way around Fermilab services and prepare for working on the experiment.
- The MicroBooNE Contact List contains contact information for collaboration members.
- The Working Groups Page is a portal to these sub-sites.
- The Operations Page is a portal to the running detector.
- The Meetings Page lists the current regular meeting time slots, and also lists the collaboration meeting dates with links to the DocDB for past collaboration meetings
- The Calendar Page is a google calendar which collects an overview of scheduled meetings. There is also a DocDB Calendar which provides links to the presentations given at specific meetings.
- An internal page with a link to our Flickr stream.
- The MicroBooNE Newsletters page
- The Gas Analyzers Page shows plots of the contaminant level in the detector, as well as filters' temperatures, in the last 24h
- The Analysis Timelines Page show the review process for analyses and the required times and documentations. With a list of conferences and deadlines.
- The EB and internal docs pages lists the past EBs with links to the int and pub notes.
- The Analyses in REVIEW pages lists the analyses currently in the final review process, with links to the NOTE/PAPER DRAFTS.
At Work Now
Documentation At Work
- The Technotes Page lists technical writeups stored in the DocDB
- The Governance Page provides internal information on how the collaboration agrees to run itself
- The Public Plots Page provides an index of all approved MicroBooNE plots that have been made public, and the Internal Plots Page provides an internal index to plots under review and approved.